The Como-Pickton Eagles of Head Football Coach Charles Swann are picked to finish fourth in their five-team District 6-2A, Division I by Dave Campbell’s Texas Football Magazine. The Eagles went 4-6 last year including a bi-district loss to Collinsville and they had a 1-3 district record. In District 6-2A, Texas Football predicts Wolfe City to finish first, Bogata Rivercrest second, Honey Grove third and Como-Pickton fourth. Quinlan Boles is picked to finish fifth. This fall, the Eagles will have four returning offensive and six defensive starters. Texas Football lists the following Eagles as players to watch: linebacker and offensive lineman Bruno Estrada, running back and defensive back Cameron Wilburn, running back and cornerback Cameron Ray, running back and defensive back Jackson Monk, running back and linebacker Jhonatan Mejia and quarterback and defensive back Kade Kaslon. Texas Football says of the Eagles, they look to sophomore quarterback Kaslon to lead a ground attack with two way players Wilburn, Ray, Monk and Mejia all capable of putting up big numbers.
- Wildcats Basketball Team Tops Paris On The Road Saturday, 69-60
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Is Edged By Paris At Home in Overtime, 53-51
- James Paul McPhearson
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of December 7, 2020
- TxDOT Digital Highway Sign Contest Open Through Dec. 8
- Wildcats Basketball Team Uses Big Third Quarter To Get By Pesky Forney, 66-58, Friday At Home