Tammi Reardon, Director of Terrific Tuesdays, has announced the annual fundraiser for the Alzheimer’s caregiver respite care program. “A Walk to Remember” will be held downtown on Celebration Plaza this year on the morning of Thursday October 3, 2019 starting at 10:30 am. Everyone is invited to join the walk in remembrance of friends and loved ones affected by Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia, senility and stroke. The Walk to Remember raises awareness of Alzheimer’s and related diseases. The $20 registration fee also gets you a 2019 Walk to Remember T-shirt. Funds raised from the Walk will be used to operate the weekly Terrific Tuesdays program which provides a few hours off each week for caregivers as well as quality time for Alzheimer’s sufferers on a regular basis. Volunteers are also needed for Terrific Tuesdays. For information, contact Tammi Reardon at 760-580-2379. Registration forms are available at the Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center and at First United Methodist Church.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- All Como-Pickton CISD Students To Return Oct. 12 To On-Campus Learning
- 10 New COVID-19 Cases, 11 Recoveries reported Sept. 28 In Hopkins County
- Football Coach Greg Owens Discusses Wakeland Loss On Saturday Morning Coach’s Show
- Tough Weekend For Lady Cats Volleyball As They Drop Three Matches With District Play Beginning Tuesday
- Lady Cats Cross Country Is 2nd At LeTourneau Meet Saturday, Wildcats Finish 5th
- 4 Arkansas Men Arrested On Controlled Substance, Marijuana Charges Following High Speed Chase