“Victims” were being prepped Friday morning for the upcoming “disaster drill”, set for Friday June 21. The drill will be held near the Sulphur Springs High School area. If you notice a number of response vehicles and personnel in that area, rest assured it is part of a State-recommended effort which evaluates our local response to various scenarios that may arise during a disaster, and to test the capability of local agencies to work together under an organized command. Signs will be up to inform drivers of Friday’s drill area. The drill will be completed by noon, according to Hopkins County Emergency Management Specialist Kristi Springfield.
- SSISD Fine Arts Department Reports Fine Fall, Planning For Sights, Sounds of Season
- Meal A Day Menu For Nov. 18-22, 2019
- Tradin’ Post for Sunday, November 17th, 2019
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Takes Silver Bracket Consolation Game at Bells Tournament Saturday
- Wildcats Basketball Team Opens the Regular Season With Two Point Win in Overtime
- Haywood Shern Taylor Jr.
- SSHS National Honor Society Induction planned Nov. 18
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report For Nov. 6-12, 2019
- Police Arrest 3 Following 2 Early Morning Complaints
- Man Jailed Following I-30 Crash East of Sulphur Springs Friday Night
Ye Olde KSST Poll