“Victims” were being prepped Friday morning for the upcoming “disaster drill”, set for Friday June 21. The drill will be held near the Sulphur Springs High School area. If you notice a number of response vehicles and personnel in that area, rest assured it is part of a State-recommended effort which evaluates our local response to various scenarios that may arise during a disaster, and to test the capability of local agencies to work together under an organized command. Signs will be up to inform drivers of Friday’s drill area. The drill will be completed by noon, according to Hopkins County Emergency Management Specialist Kristi Springfield.
- Oct. 29 COVID-19 Update: 5 Fatalities, 4 New Cases, 81 Recoveries Reported For Hopkins County
- Mulberry Street Disturbance Results In Felony Warrant Arrest
- Wildcats Basketball Team Has First Official Day of Practice Wednesday
- Glendale Tucker
- Harvey: CMFHSS Stands Ready To Serve Community Needs Daily And During Pandemic
- KSST Video Interns: Wildcat Band and Color Guard Program