“Victims” were being prepped Friday morning for the upcoming “disaster drill”, set for Friday June 21. The drill will be held near the Sulphur Springs High School area. If you notice a number of response vehicles and personnel in that area, rest assured it is part of a State-recommended effort which evaluates our local response to various scenarios that may arise during a disaster, and to test the capability of local agencies to work together under an organized command. Signs will be up to inform drivers of Friday’s drill area. The drill will be completed by noon, according to Hopkins County Emergency Management Specialist Kristi Springfield.
- CHRISTUS Sulphur Springs Hosts COVID Vaccine Clinic Fridays in Hospital Lobby, Blood Drive Aug. 18 In Front Parking Lot
- KRVA SUMMER FUN GIVEAWAY- Part 4
- August Brings Build Up to Regular Season for Sports Teams
- Lots Of Items Exempt From Tax Aug. 6-8, For Texas Back-to-School Sales Tax Weekend
- Lester Lee Boyd
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – July 26-Aug. 1, 2021