“Victims” were being prepped Friday morning for the upcoming “disaster drill”, set for Friday June 21. The drill will be held near the Sulphur Springs High School area. If you notice a number of response vehicles and personnel in that area, rest assured it is part of a State-recommended effort which evaluates our local response to various scenarios that may arise during a disaster, and to test the capability of local agencies to work together under an organized command. Signs will be up to inform drivers of Friday’s drill area. The drill will be completed by noon, according to Hopkins County Emergency Management Specialist Kristi Springfield.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Dinner Bell Menu for September 28th, 2022
- Paris District Road Report for September 26, 2022
- Meal-A-Day In Desperate Need Of Volunteers To Keep The Program Operating Monday-Friday
- 2022 SSHS Homecoming Royalty Announced
- TxDOT: Drivers, Pedestrians, Bicyclists Must Follow Traffic Laws and Stay Focused
- Hopkins County Records — Sept. 23, 2022