For years the Wildcat Football Camp for youngsters has been one of the last one’s held during the summer. This year it will be the first. It will also be an evening camp. Camp dates are next Tuesday through Thursday (May 28-30) from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. each day in the Multipurpose Building. Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens hopes the changes will result in increased attendance. The Camp is for boys entering the third grade through the seventh grade next school year. Coach Owens said this is a non-pad camp that will feature basic fundamentals including passing, catching, blocking and tackling. He said there is a big emphasis on having fun. Coach Owens said seventh graders will be separated and will be introduced to the offense they will have at middle school. He said there will also be talks on leadership, character and how to become a student-athlete on the field and off. Cost of the camp is $20. Sign up forms are available on the school district website atwww.ssisd.net.
- Complaint Of Naked Man In Car Results In
- I-30 Traffic Stop In Cumby Yields Methamphetamine, Marijuana Pipe, 2 Arrests
- Channel 18 News: Monday, June 17, 2019
- Channel 18 J.D. Franklin: Monday, June 17, 2019
- MADD: Win a Smoker and Trailer Friday
- Wildcats 7 on 7 Football Team Comes Close To Qualifying For State At Tyler Tourney Saturday
- J.D. Franklin Honored At Street Unveiling, Ceremony
- Commissioners Court Agrees to Tax Rebate Program
- 2 Commissioners, Sheriff Announce Plans to Seek Reelection
- Metro Diner Suffers Minor Damage From Car Jumping Curb
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My plans to take part in the Dairy Festival...
- Have not changed! (54%)
- Wasn't planing on going anyway. (36%)
- I'm out, I dont like confrontation. (9%)
- I might stay at home and see how the first few events go... (1%)
Thanks for voting!