For years the Wildcat Football Camp for youngsters has been one of the last one’s held during the summer. This year it will be the first. It will also be an evening camp. Camp dates are next Tuesday through Thursday (May 28-30) from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. each day in the Multipurpose Building. Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens hopes the changes will result in increased attendance. The Camp is for boys entering the third grade through the seventh grade next school year. Coach Owens said this is a non-pad camp that will feature basic fundamentals including passing, catching, blocking and tackling. He said there is a big emphasis on having fun. Coach Owens said seventh graders will be separated and will be introduced to the offense they will have at middle school. He said there will also be talks on leadership, character and how to become a student-athlete on the field and off. Cost of the camp is $20. Sign up forms are available on the school district website atwww.ssisd.net.
- Dinner Bell Menu For June 26th, 2019
- A Gift From WoodmenLife
- Mr. Bill Walker
- Loyd Cullen Tucker
- Wildcats 7 on 7 Football Season Ends With One Point Loss at State Qualifier Tourney in Rowlett Friday
- Channel 18 News: Monday, June 24, 2019
- PJC Students Make the President’s and Dean’s List
- Hopkins County Hospital District June 24 Agenda
- Criminal Mischief Reported At 3 Local Businesses
- Natali Marie Lawson
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Using old tires for road construction...
- Seems like a great idea! (48%)
- I'm for trying anything! (19%)
- It's been tried before... and it didn't really work. (13%)
- Tires are waste and should not be spread around the county. (10%)
- I'd have some tires I'd like to donate! (10%)
Thanks for voting!