Just after 11 pm on Wednesday night, a single tanker truck headed northbound on Hwy 19 failed to navigate the turn at the I-30 intersection. After jumping the small median and narrowly missing the Right Turn Only sign, the truck and trailer ran off the road overturning in the grassy area at the Southeast corner of the heavily travelled intersection. First responders on the scene extracted the lone occupant of the destroyed rig and transported the driver to Christus Trinity Mother Frances Hospital with non life-threatening injuries. Rescuing the truck proved to be more difficult. American Towing’s Jason Bryant was the first to get the call and Jay Fuller from Fuller’s Towing was also called in for any HazMat issues. Luckily, the milk hauling trailer was intact, and it was only diesel fuel from the truck that had to be considered. Emergency personnel were on the scene well into the morning assisting with traffic control and the recovery of the vehicle.
- NETCS Rehearses Gospel and Spirituals for Concert June 12,13
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report April 12-18, 2021
- 2 Women Arrested After Xanax, Methamphetamine Found In Motel Room
- 2 Jailed On Parole Warrants
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Sex Crimes Against A Child
- 2 Rezoning Requests Receive Approval Of Planning And Zoning Commission