Ina Gore stays active with Psalm 100, a singing ministry she has shared with her husband Buddy Gore for almost 40 years. She also represents Hopkins County as the 2012 Ms. Senior Classic, and will appear at the Pageant set for Saturday June 1, 2019 at 6 pm in the Banquet Hall of the Hopkins County Civic Center. Admission is free. During the interview, Ina stated “we grandmothers and great-grandmothers might still cook, sew and garden, but that’s not all we are doing! Many senior ladies are advancing their educations, continuing careers in business, learning new, challenging skills and volunteering their extra time for the good of their community”. Ina is asking everyone to come and meet the ten contestants who represent the busy, vibrant and talented senior population of women in Hopkins County. By attending, the public is also helping celebrate “the changing face of aging”. Winners can advance to the Ms. Texas Senior Classic Pageant in the Metroplex. The local Pageant is open to local women age 60 and older.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Complaint Of Naked Man In Car Results In
- I-30 Traffic Stop In Cumby Yields Methamphetamine, Marijuana Pipe, 2 Arrests
- Channel 18 News: Monday, June 17, 2019
- Channel 18 J.D. Franklin: Monday, June 17, 2019
- MADD: Win a Smoker and Trailer Friday
- Wildcats 7 on 7 Football Team Comes Close To Qualifying For State At Tyler Tourney Saturday
- J.D. Franklin Honored At Street Unveiling, Ceremony
- Commissioners Court Agrees to Tax Rebate Program
- 2 Commissioners, Sheriff Announce Plans to Seek Reelection
- Metro Diner Suffers Minor Damage From Car Jumping Curb
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My plans to take part in the Dairy Festival...
- Have not changed! (54%)
- Wasn't planing on going anyway. (36%)
- I'm out, I dont like confrontation. (9%)
- I might stay at home and see how the first few events go... (1%)
Thanks for voting!