The jury panel called for service in the 62nd District Court at 9 a.m. Monday, May 20, has been cancelled. Those called for service do not need to report for duty, according to District Clerk Cheryl Fulcher.
Dan Flynn – 2nd Amendment
- 536 In-Person Ballots Cast In Hopkins County During First 4 Days Of Early Voting In Primary Runoff Elections
- Meal A Day Menu for July 6-10, 2020
- July 4th Baseball Tourney At Coleman Park
- Simple Pleasures: Celebrating July 4th, 2020
- Free Walk-Up COVID-19 Testing Offered July 8
- Hopkins County Records — July 4, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Do you agree with the City of Sulphur Springs decision to cancel 4th of July Celebrations? (pick up to two)
- Yes (58%)
- No (23%)
- The decision was fair. (10%)
- I wasn't going anyway. (7%)
- The decision was unfair. (1%)
Thanks for voting!