According to Oscar Aguilar, a committee has arranged for music, food and the flavor of Mexico to be enjoyed and celebrated in downtown Sulphur Springs on Saturday May 4, 2019 starting at 12 noon. At least one dozen musical acts will be entertaining throughout the local 12-hour Cinco de Mayo festival.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Jacob Stahl Honored as Rookie of the Year at NASA
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Had Pool Play Thursday In An Edgewood Tournament
- Wildcats Football Team Scrimmages At Liberty-Eylau Thursday Evening In Texarkana
- Chamber “In a Stir” Over Major Food Event’s Golden Jubilee Anniversary
- The Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce Now at Home, Downtown
- Sulphur Springs ISD Board of Trustees To Hold Special Meeting On Friday, Aug. 23
- The 2019 Wildcat Football Team Pictures Are Here
- Hopkins County Sheriff’s Deputies Catch Burglar Inside Of SH 154 House
- Hopkins-Rains Retired School Personnel 50th Anniversary
- Mary Marshall Montgomery Boan
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My favorite fall activity here in Hopkins County is... (Select up to 2)
- World Champion Hopkins County Stew Contest (50%)
- The Parade (19%)
- The Carnival (12%)
- Arts & Crafts Show (12%)
- Lone Star Quilt Show (7%)
Thanks for voting!