The public is invited to a free educational symposium themed “The Process of Care – A Guide to Caring For Your Aging Parents”, set for Thursday May 2, 2019 at SS Country Club. The evening will consist of a sit-down dinner and program and is free to attend, however you must register to attend. Visit HowToCareForAgingParents.Eventbrite.com. CHRISTUS health and social professionals Michelle Jackson and Dana Adams and CHRISTUS physician Dr. I.L. Balkcom will speak during the panel discussions. Additionally, there will be numerous healthcare, estate management and insurance vendors which you can visit and network with for valuable information. Also, the Ark-Tex Council of Governments will make available a ‘Dementia Experience’ hands-on simulator to better acquaint attendees in what a day in the life of a dementia sufferer is like. This information and more will better equip persons currently facing a time in their life of caring for aging loved ones. The event is offered through a partnership between CHRISTUS Mother-Francis Hospital Sulphur Springs and the Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Saltillo Varsity Girls Basketball Tournament Gets Under Way Thursday Morning
- Channel 18 News: Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Daingerfield to Play Blue Ridge in Area Playoff Game at The Prim Friday Night
- North Hopkins FFA Update
- Tradin’ Post for Thursday, November 21st, 2019
- Teen Jailed After Bond Revoked; 3 Others Arrested On Warrants
- Odell Reportedly In Stable Condition In Tyler ICU
- 12th Annual Sulphur Springs Lions Club Lighted Christmas Parade Set Dec. 6
- UPRA Rodeo Has Come to Town! Will Observe 40th Rodeo Finals In Hopkins County Civic Center Arena
- Wildcats Pitcher Chaney Signs With Ouachita