The public is invited to a free educational symposium themed “The Process of Care – A Guide to Caring For Your Aging Parents”, set for Thursday May 2, 2019 at SS Country Club. The evening will consist of a sit-down dinner and program and is free to attend, however you must register to attend. Visit HowToCareForAgingParents.Eventbrite.com. CHRISTUS health and social professionals Michelle Jackson and Dana Adams and CHRISTUS physician Dr. I.L. Balkcom will speak during the panel discussions. Additionally, there will be numerous healthcare, estate management and insurance vendors which you can visit and network with for valuable information. Also, the Ark-Tex Council of Governments will make available a ‘Dementia Experience’ hands-on simulator to better acquaint attendees in what a day in the life of a dementia sufferer is like. This information and more will better equip persons currently facing a time in their life of caring for aging loved ones. The event is offered through a partnership between CHRISTUS Mother-Francis Hospital Sulphur Springs and the Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Coach Owens Examines Close Loss to Terrell in District Opener On Saturday Morning Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team is Able to Work Around Injuries to Get 3-0 Win over PG Friday
- Lady Cats 14th, Wildcats 15th at Regional Cross Country Course Preview Last Saturday in Dallas
- Thirteen Make List of 2019 Homecoming Court for SSHS
- Channel 18 News: Monday, September 16, 2019
- PJC Sulphur Springs News
- Dinner Bell Menu for September 18th, 2019
- Genealogist Ari Wilkins to Speak at Local Genealogy Society on September 19
- G.B Hambrick, Jr.
- Charles Humphries Announces Candidacy
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Ordinance No. 2760: ... “skateboards, scooters, roller blades and other similar devices” which would be prohibited on sidewalks in commercially zones areas.
- Is a great idea! (48%)
- Terrible idea. (48%)
- I'm not so sure. (5%)
Thanks for voting!