A 2007 Lincoln was pulled over in Sulphur Springs. The occupants of the vehicle appeared nervous and Special Crimes Unit officers were granted consent to search the vehicle. Upon searching the passenger side of the vehicle, investigators noticed a pouch with a syringe sticking out of the pouch. Upon further inspection, a red/clear bag of a crystal substance was discovered. The substance, believed to be methamphetamine, was later weighed in at 0.9 grams, and the passenger was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance, Penalty Group 1 < 1 gram, in a Drug-Free Zone. Christopher Lloyd Degen, age 37, was booked into the Hopkins County jail, and bond was set at $10,000.
- Saltillo Lady Lions Offense Explodes Against Fruitvale
- Chamber Connection – April 14, 2021
- 3 Transferred From Other Facilities On Felony Hopkins County Warrants
- CASA, Commissioners Court Encourage Community To Help Spread Awareness, Take Action To Help Prevent Child Abuse
- Lady Cats Softball Wins Tenth Straight, Beating Texas High 10-1
- SSISD Trustees Approve 10 Personnel Items