On Thursday afternoon, DPS officers responded to a vehicle stuck in the ditch near mile marker 141 on I-30 eastbound. The driver identified herself and showed what she said was her Texas Driver’s License. During the course of the investigation it was determined that this was false information. A routine check of the subject revealed that the driver had Dallas County and Tarrant County warrants for her arrest, under her real name of Star Besio. Warrants on previous charges included Possession of Controlled Substance, Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle, and Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Her new charges include another charge of Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Star Bree Besio, from Irving Texas remains in the Hopkins County jail awaiting a total of bail on all charges.
- Jack Vaughn
- Channel 18 News: Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Wildcat Football Camp Takes Place Next Week During the Evening
- SS Public Library Summer Reading Program
- Kamber Hill, Ethan White Recognized As Saltillo’s Top 8th Graders
- Tira News for May 22, 2019
- Chamber Connection- May 23, 2019
- Sienna Collins, Lindsay Butler Named Saltillo High School Valedictorian, Salutatorian
- Saltillo High School’s Senior Class Awards, Recognition
- Meet Author Majel Reddick, Contestant for Ms. Hopkins County Senior
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My rain gauge...
- Floated away... (44%)
- Full, and I can't make it out there to empty it. (38%)
- I just look at the water level on my boots. (13%)
- When I want to know, I drive down MLK near downtown. (6%)
Thanks for voting!