On Thursday afternoon, DPS officers responded to a vehicle stuck in the ditch near mile marker 141 on I-30 eastbound. The driver identified herself and showed what she said was her Texas Driver’s License. During the course of the investigation it was determined that this was false information. A routine check of the subject revealed that the driver had Dallas County and Tarrant County warrants for her arrest, under her real name of Star Besio. Warrants on previous charges included Possession of Controlled Substance, Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle, and Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Her new charges include another charge of Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Star Bree Besio, from Irving Texas remains in the Hopkins County jail awaiting a total of bail on all charges.
- Wood County Sheriff Report For Aug. 5-11, 2020
- SSISD Trustees Approve 2020-21 General Fund, Debt, Food Service Budgets
- Aug. 13 Hopkins County COVID-19 Update: 7 New Cases, 14 Active Cases
- Joe Dan Van Wey
- Rural Sulphur Springs Man Back In Hopkins County Jail For 2nd Time This Summer
- Brashear Couple Arrested On Criminal Negligence Warrant
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Public Schools in Hopkins County should reopen this fall
- No (39%)
- Yes (34%)
- I have no idea what is best. (16%)
- If they don't.. I want a school tax refund! (11%)
Thanks for voting!