On Thursday afternoon, DPS officers responded to a vehicle stuck in the ditch near mile marker 141 on I-30 eastbound. The driver identified herself and showed what she said was her Texas Driver’s License. During the course of the investigation it was determined that this was false information. A routine check of the subject revealed that the driver had Dallas County and Tarrant County warrants for her arrest, under her real name of Star Besio. Warrants on previous charges included Possession of Controlled Substance, Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle, and Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Her new charges include another charge of Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Star Bree Besio, from Irving Texas remains in the Hopkins County jail awaiting a total of bail on all charges.
- Parents Invited Aug. 3 To Meet New Como-Pickton Elementary & Jr. High Principals
- SSHS Device Pick Up Schedule, Freshman Orientation, Senior Credit Review Dates Set
- Sulphur Springs Man Allegedly Choked His Girlfriend Twice
- Active COVID-19 Case Count In Hopkins County On The Rise
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle