On Thursday afternoon, DPS officers responded to a vehicle stuck in the ditch near mile marker 141 on I-30 eastbound. The driver identified herself and showed what she said was her Texas Driver’s License. During the course of the investigation it was determined that this was false information. A routine check of the subject revealed that the driver had Dallas County and Tarrant County warrants for her arrest, under her real name of Star Besio. Warrants on previous charges included Possession of Controlled Substance, Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle, and Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Her new charges include another charge of Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Star Bree Besio, from Irving Texas remains in the Hopkins County jail awaiting a total of bail on all charges.
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Allegedly Interfering With Emergency Call
- I-30 Traffic Stop In Hopkins County Nets 2 Arrests
- Annual workshop to assist forest landowners with 2019 tax preparation
- 2019 City Cemetery Historic Tour
- Construction Project, Repairs Discussed By Commissioners Court
- First Baptist Church is Hosting a Free Concert January 23rd.
Ye Olde KSST Poll