On Thursday afternoon, DPS officers responded to a vehicle stuck in the ditch near mile marker 141 on I-30 eastbound. The driver identified herself and showed what she said was her Texas Driver’s License. During the course of the investigation it was determined that this was false information. A routine check of the subject revealed that the driver had Dallas County and Tarrant County warrants for her arrest, under her real name of Star Besio. Warrants on previous charges included Possession of Controlled Substance, Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle, and Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Her new charges include another charge of Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Star Bree Besio, from Irving Texas remains in the Hopkins County jail awaiting a total of bail on all charges.
- Two Former Wildcats Players Have Selected New Basketball Homes
- Wildcats Golfer Kip Childress Completes Day One of Regional Golf Tourney With Score of 78
- Mistrial Declared In Voyeurism, Home Burglary Cases
- Burnett, Snyder Win Top Honors In SkillsUSA Texas Automotive Service Technology Contest
- James D. Shelton
- Miller Grove Cemetery Memorial Day Service