On Thursday afternoon, DPS officers responded to a vehicle stuck in the ditch near mile marker 141 on I-30 eastbound. The driver identified herself and showed what she said was her Texas Driver’s License. During the course of the investigation it was determined that this was false information. A routine check of the subject revealed that the driver had Dallas County and Tarrant County warrants for her arrest, under her real name of Star Besio. Warrants on previous charges included Possession of Controlled Substance, Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle, and Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Her new charges include another charge of Possession and Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information. Star Bree Besio, from Irving Texas remains in the Hopkins County jail awaiting a total of bail on all charges.
- Wildcats Team Tennis Wraps Up District Play With 18-1 Win at Marshall, Playoffs Next
- Hopkins County Oct. 20 COVID-19 Update: 2 Additional Nursing Home Deaths Reported
- Updates Given On SSISD COVID-19 Cases, Enrollment
- At Sulphur Springs Country Club Golf Tourneys Monday, Wildcats Take 1st and Lady Cats are 2nd
- Lady Cats Volleyball and Wildcats Team Tennis Have District matches on Tuesday Game Day
- TxDOT Urges Drivers to ‘End The Streak’ of Daily Deaths on Texas Roads as 20TH Anniversary Approaches