Hopkins County Fire Department will celebrate 20 years of service with an open house 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. Friday, January 4, 2019, at the County Fire Station, 1286 Texas Street in Sulphur Springs. Andy Endsley, County Fire Chief, invites the public to the come and go event. At 2 p.m. a Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting and remarks by County Judge Robert Newsom are scheduled.
- Blue Blazes Fundraiser
- Tradin’ Post for Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
- Channel 18 News: Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- Ladycat Softball Heads To Royse City For District Opener
- Wildcat Baseball Travels To Mount Pleasant
- Soccer: Game Day Tuesday March 19th
- North Hopkins Baseball Wins District Opener
- Community Meeting For City Trails Planning Announced
- Thee Treehouse School Creative Writing Students Write, Study All Genres
- PJC: PTK Induction Held On PJC Campus
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Texas Ranger Baseball Pre-Season Starts Saturday February 23rd!
- Yeah! (55%)
- meh.... (42%)
- Boooo! (3%)
Thanks for voting!