Hopkins County Fire Department will celebrate 20 years of service with an open house 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. Friday, January 4, 2019, at the County Fire Station, 1286 Texas Street in Sulphur Springs. Andy Endsley, County Fire Chief, invites the public to the come and go event. At 2 p.m. a Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting and remarks by County Judge Robert Newsom are scheduled.
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”
- Love Oldies? Consider the Atomic Prom
- Trading Post for September 24, 2021
- Round 2 of the Jettrim IJSBA World Finals begins October 6