Hopkins County Fire Department will celebrate 20 years of service with an open house 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. Friday, January 4, 2019, at the County Fire Station, 1286 Texas Street in Sulphur Springs. Andy Endsley, County Fire Chief, invites the public to the come and go event. At 2 p.m. a Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting and remarks by County Judge Robert Newsom are scheduled.
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report — Oct. 19-25, 2020
- Free Fitness Classes for Seniors Weekly at The ROC
- Fall Color Abounds at Cooper Lake State Park’s Forests, Prairies, Lakeside
- Hopkins County Oct. 26 COVID-19 Update: 11 Recoveries, 8 New Cases
- Road Materials Bids, Equipment Purchase Approved By Hopkins County Commissioners Court
- Tony Glasscock