Hopkins County Fire Department will celebrate 20 years of service with an open house 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. Friday, January 4, 2019, at the County Fire Station, 1286 Texas Street in Sulphur Springs. Andy Endsley, County Fire Chief, invites the public to the come and go event. At 2 p.m. a Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting and remarks by County Judge Robert Newsom are scheduled.
- Historical Photo Quiz #6
- Monday Forecast
- Eileen Darrow
- Tradin’ Post for Sunday, January 20th, 2019
- Dinner Bell Menu For January 23, 2019
- Sunday Forecast
- Gas Pump Struck by 18-Wheeler Creating Haz-Mat Cleanup at Local Convenience Store
- Colonel Grady Fisher
- Weather Cancels Saturday Ice Bowl for Wildcat Soccer
- Saltillo Lady Lions, Lions Defeat Avery
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My New Years Resolution for 2019 is...
- keep it all to myself, and make a few changes (49%)
- to do nothing. Cheers! (49%)
- to spam social media with lofty goals (2%)
Thanks for voting!