At a meeting held Thursday, July 19 2018, the Hopkins County Commissioners Court opened bids for two county roofing projects. One for the Civic Center Arena and the second for the County Annex on Main Street that currently houses the District Attorney’s Office and the District Clerk’s Office. Friday morning Precinct 4 County Commissioner Danny Evans said the court would consider awarding the bids at the Commissioner’s Court’s meeting Monday morning July 23, 2018.
- COVID-19 Testing Update: 924 Tests, 648 Negative, 249 Pending Tests In Hopkins County
- Missing Arkansas Man Found In Lake Cypress Springs
- Governor Outlines Phase III Of Plan To Reopen Texas
- Cattle Prices Continue To Fall While Grocery Store Prices On The Rise
- Sulphur Springs City Manager’s Report, June 2020
- Architect, Land Purchase For New Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center Approved
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!