Smiley face

Saturday Forecast

Smiley face

20% chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4 p.m. increasing to 80% tonight; High 83; Low: 61; Wind: East 5-15 mph, gusting to 25 mph

Smiley face

Author: Staff Reporter

Share This Post On