Smiley face

Come Play Bridge

If you live in the Hopkins County area and are interested in playing Bridge please contact the Senior Citizens Center (903) 885-1661.

You can also email me at [email protected]. We play here at the Senior Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:30. We need some new players and substitutes. I am also trying to put together a Bridge Tournament for this Summer. Please contact me ASAP.. Thanks

Author: KSST Webmaster

Share This Post On