A house fire this weekend near Birthright at County Road 4587 and CR 4582 is under investigation by the Hopkins County Fire Marshall. The structure, vacant for several years, was fully engulfed when county firemen responded to a grass fire and found the structure as they began their work. According to Hopkins County Fire Chief Andy Endsley said anyone with information regarding the structure or fire is encouraged to call the county fire department. He stated no arrests have been made at this time.
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court Sept. 27, 2021, Regular Meeting Agenda
- Meal A Day Menu For Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2021
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions