A house fire this weekend near Birthright at County Road 4587 and CR 4582 is under investigation by the Hopkins County Fire Marshall. The structure, vacant for several years, was fully engulfed when county firemen responded to a grass fire and found the structure as they began their work. According to Hopkins County Fire Chief Andy Endsley said anyone with information regarding the structure or fire is encouraged to call the county fire department. He stated no arrests have been made at this time.
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding