A house fire this weekend near Birthright at County Road 4587 and CR 4582 is under investigation by the Hopkins County Fire Marshall. The structure, vacant for several years, was fully engulfed when county firemen responded to a grass fire and found the structure as they began their work. According to Hopkins County Fire Chief Andy Endsley said anyone with information regarding the structure or fire is encouraged to call the county fire department. He stated no arrests have been made at this time.
- Blood Drive Scheduled Jan. 30 At CHRISTUS Mother Frances-Hospital-Sulphur Springs
- Man Arrested On Dallas County Aggravated Assault Warrant
- Ecstasy And Methamphetamines Found During I-30 Traffic Stop
- Singers! NETCS Plans Spring Concert, Auditions Are 10am Saturday February 27, 2021
- Jan. 18 COVID-19 Update: 5 New Cases, 135 Active Cases
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report Jan. 11-17, 2021