A call to a residence on McGrede Street in Sulphur Springs in reference to a welfare concern let to the arrest of Leah Maria Ehsani for possession of a controlled substance penalty group 1 less than 1-gram. The officer found Ehsani extremely nervous during his response. The officer asked if she had narcotics. She produced a yellow plastic baggie with crystal like substance believed to be methamphetamine. She was placed in Hopkins County Jail and released Monday morning on a $5,000 bond.
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Sex Crimes Against A Child
- 2 Rezoning Requests Receive Approval Of Planning And Zoning Commission
- A Dozen Wildcats Make All-District Soccer Team
- Harper, Little Named SSHS Class of 2021 Valedictorian, Salutatorian
- Lady Cats Softball and Wildcats Baseball Have Important District Games at Home on Senior Night
- Mariam Tran 6th After First Day of Region II Golf Tourney Monday