Anthony Wayne Dugan, 35, a bartender in Lubbock, was picked up by Lubbock law enforcement when Hopkins County law enforcement located him through family that told the locals where he worked. Dugan was wanted in Hopkins County for Bail Jumping and Failure to Appear Felony. His bail jumping was for charges including Assault Family Violence, traffic charges, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is being held in Hopkins County Jail on a total of $40,000 bond.
- Jan. 16 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 17 New Cases, 80 Recoveries
- SSMS Finishes First At 2021 Middle School District OAP Competition
- Woman Arrested On Warrant Hid Methamphetamine In Her Bra
- Woman Jailed On Assault, Controlled Substance Charges Following A Disturbance With Her Roommate
- Three Receive Deferred Adjudication In District Court This Week
- County Road 1100 Suspicious Vehicle Complaint Resulted In Discovery Of Methamphetamine, 2 Arrests