Anthony Wayne Dugan, 35, a bartender in Lubbock, was picked up by Lubbock law enforcement when Hopkins County law enforcement located him through family that told the locals where he worked. Dugan was wanted in Hopkins County for Bail Jumping and Failure to Appear Felony. His bail jumping was for charges including Assault Family Violence, traffic charges, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is being held in Hopkins County Jail on a total of $40,000 bond.
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding