Anthony Wayne Dugan, 35, a bartender in Lubbock, was picked up by Lubbock law enforcement when Hopkins County law enforcement located him through family that told the locals where he worked. Dugan was wanted in Hopkins County for Bail Jumping and Failure to Appear Felony. His bail jumping was for charges including Assault Family Violence, traffic charges, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is being held in Hopkins County Jail on a total of $40,000 bond.
- HCUW 2021-22 Campaign Report Meeting Dates, Goal, Allocations Announced
- HCUW Campaign Workers Kick-Off 2021-22 Campaign With Luncheon
- Data Shows Many Child Car Seats are Misused
- Fall Welding Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Blood Drive Held at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- AG: 99-Year Sentence Assessed In Hunt County Human Trafficking Case