He will change hats in January. Chief Criminal Investigator Lewis Tatum will become Sheriff of Hopkins County in January following his Republican Primary win. Tatum says the greatest challenge he faces is transitioning another into the Criminal Investigation Department. He said the department’s current staff will stay in place.
- TWC: Program Offers Free Child Care To Assist Parents Employed In Service Industry
- The Hopkins County Community Toiletry Drive A Success
- Traffic Stop Results In Foot Pursuit, Controlled Substance Arrest
- James Michael ”Mike” Marsh
- Wildcats Team Tennis Clinches Playoff Spot With Last Week’s Win Versus Pine Tree
- Trading Post for September 22, 2021