Incumbent Joe Bob Burgin has filed for re-election to the board of Hopkins County Memorial Hospital. Two seats are on the ballot for the May 7th election. The place currently held by Ralph Preus will also be on the ballot. Last day to file for a place on the Hospital Board is Friday, February 19.
- Hospital District 2021 Tax Rate, Budget Approved
- EMP Credits, Off-System Bridge And Chapter 381 ED Programs On Commissioners Court Agenda
- Sept. 21-25, 2020 Meal A Day Menu
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Pair Of Matches On Saturday To Even Season Record At 2-2
- Lady Cats Swept by Frisco Heritage Coyotes, 3-0
- Virtual Hearings Slated For Rezoning Of Mine, Spence Street Properties