Incumbent Joe Bob Burgin has filed for re-election to the board of Hopkins County Memorial Hospital. Two seats are on the ballot for the May 7th election. The place currently held by Ralph Preus will also be on the ballot. Last day to file for a place on the Hospital Board is Friday, February 19.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow