Incumbent Joe Bob Burgin has filed for re-election to the board of Hopkins County Memorial Hospital. Two seats are on the ballot for the May 7th election. The place currently held by Ralph Preus will also be on the ballot. Last day to file for a place on the Hospital Board is Friday, February 19.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021