Bill Bradford Road will be closed to thru traffic Monday between Broadway and Carter as reconstruction of the street begins. Utilities work has been underway on Tennessee Street, which is a part of the project. This $1.4 million project will include water and sewer utilities, underground drainage on the western end of the street and complete reconstruction of the street. Most of the street will be paved with asphalt, but both ends of the project will be rebuilt with concrete for 500’ on each end.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events