A downtown parking facility with 74 stalls, an agreement with Tesla Motor Inc for a supercharger in the 300 block of Tomlinson, and contracts for a fuel farm and for a waterline on Bill Bradford Road are just some of the items on the agenda for the Sulphur Springs City Council Tuesday, January 5th at 7 p.m., in the Council Room at 201 North Davis Street.
Prior to the open session, an executive session will be conducted at 6 p.m. in accordance with the Texas Government Code, Title 5, chapter 551.074, personnel matters, specifically related to the Zoning Board of Adjustment.
During the open session, the following items will be discussed:
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Flag, Texas Flag, and invocation.
- Presentations, proclamations, and announcements.
- Manager’s report will include status report of capital improvements, waste-water treatment plant operations, accidents and claims for the month, and a review of expenditures and revenues.
- Discussion/action on Consent Agenda.
- Discussion/action on public hearing for second and final reading of Ordinance No. 2677, a request to rezone property located at 200 West Shannon Road, being further described as Lots 33, 35, and 36 of Block 212, from Heavy Commercial to Light Commercial and 1317 West Avenue, being further described as Lot 34 of Block 212, from Professional office to Light Commercial.
- Discussion/action on a motion to authorize construction of a 74 stall parking facility at the corner of Davis Street and Main Street
- Discussion/action on a motion to approve a proposed agreement with Tesla Motors Inc. to locate a supercharger in the 300 block of Tomlinson Street.
- Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1098, the annual adoption and review of the investment policy.
- Discussion/action on bids and award of contract for the fuel farm site work for concrete and earthwork.
10 Discussion/action on bids and award of contract for the fuel farm site work for electrical.
- Discussion/action on bids and award of contract for water line for Bill Bradford Road.
- Discussion/action on Executive Session item board appointments to the Zoning Board of Adjustments.
- Visitors and public forum.