Workers are busy this week putting a new surface on the parking lot at the soon-to-be new campus for the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center. The new campus is located on East Loop 301 at the former Foxworth-Galbraith Lumber Co. site. Construction is nearing completion on classrooms, offices, a bookstore and other facilities in the remodeled building shown above. The PJC welding program is already underway in a new building at the location.
- Cumby Police Caught Grapevine Man Driving A Stolen BMW
- Tira News: Annette Loper Shares Inspiring Story Of Compassion and Generosity
- Hopkins County Sept. 24 COVID-19 Update: 4 New, 89 Active, 337 Cumulative Cases
- Zoning Of Thermo Mine Property As Heavy Industrial Receives P&Z Approval
- Wildcats Team Tennis Coach Tony Martinez is Glad to See District’s Top Two Teams in the Rear View Mirror
- Veteran Frisco Wakeland Head Football Coach Expects Good Battle With the Wildcats on Friday