Workers are busy this week putting a new surface on the parking lot at the soon-to-be new campus for the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center. The new campus is located on East Loop 301 at the former Foxworth-Galbraith Lumber Co. site. Construction is nearing completion on classrooms, offices, a bookstore and other facilities in the remodeled building shown above. The PJC welding program is already underway in a new building at the location.
- Data Shows Many Child Car Seats are Misused
- Fall Welding Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Blood Drive Held at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- AG: 99-Year Sentence Assessed In Hunt County Human Trafficking Case
- Jettribe Excited to be the Official Clothing & Gear Sponsor of the Water Jet World Grand Prix #1
- A&M-Commerce Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Program Earns Accreditation