Workers are busy this week putting a new surface on the parking lot at the soon-to-be new campus for the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center. The new campus is located on East Loop 301 at the former Foxworth-Galbraith Lumber Co. site. Construction is nearing completion on classrooms, offices, a bookstore and other facilities in the remodeled building shown above. The PJC welding program is already underway in a new building at the location.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events