The city of Sulphur Springs has already posted filing dates for next May’s city council election. Filing will begin for a place on the city council ballot on Wednesday, January 20. Filing will continue until Friday, February 19. Filing will take place with City Secretary Gale Roberts on the second floor of City Hall. Seats up for election this year will be in Place 4 where Freddie Taylor is the incumbent and in Place 5 where Emily Glass is the incumbent. Early voting is scheduled between Monday, April 25 and Tuesday, May 3. The regular election day is Saturday, May 7.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events