The Dinner Bell’s “Twelve Cookbooks for Christmas” giveaway on KSST continues! Eight listeners have already claimed cookbooks by being the first with the Dinner Bell trivia answers. The final four will be awarded during Christmas week. Listen for contest times to be announced by Enola Gay on the Morning Show, 6 – 9am. If you aren’t a lucky winner, you can purchase the “Feed My Sheep” Dinner Bell Cookbook at $25 per copy at the office of First United Methodist Church in Sulphur Springs and at select merchants in town. If you purchase 5 books, the sixth is free. Each cookbook sold provides for 14 meals at the weekly Dinner Bell Ministry lunch on Wednesdays served in the Fellowship Hall at First UMC.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021