The Dinner Bell’s “Twelve Cookbooks for Christmas” giveaway on KSST continues! Eight listeners have already claimed cookbooks by being the first with the Dinner Bell trivia answers. The final four will be awarded during Christmas week. Listen for contest times to be announced by Enola Gay on the Morning Show, 6 – 9am. If you aren’t a lucky winner, you can purchase the “Feed My Sheep” Dinner Bell Cookbook at $25 per copy at the office of First United Methodist Church in Sulphur Springs and at select merchants in town. If you purchase 5 books, the sixth is free. Each cookbook sold provides for 14 meals at the weekly Dinner Bell Ministry lunch on Wednesdays served in the Fellowship Hall at First UMC.
- Wildcats Season Opener Live Streaming Now On The KSST Radio 1230 AM YouTube Channel
- Wildcats Football Season Opener and Volleyball Match on Friday Game Day
- Free COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Sulphur Springs Today
- WOOD COUNTY SHERIFF’S REPORT SEPTEMBER 16, 2020 – SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
- Arrested This Week On Controlled Substance, Marijuana, Related Charges
- Cumby VFD Stew Fundraiser