The Dinner Bell’s “Twelve Cookbooks for Christmas” giveaway on KSST continues! Eight listeners have already claimed cookbooks by being the first with the Dinner Bell trivia answers. The final four will be awarded during Christmas week. Listen for contest times to be announced by Enola Gay on the Morning Show, 6 – 9am. If you aren’t a lucky winner, you can purchase the “Feed My Sheep” Dinner Bell Cookbook at $25 per copy at the office of First United Methodist Church in Sulphur Springs and at select merchants in town. If you purchase 5 books, the sixth is free. Each cookbook sold provides for 14 meals at the weekly Dinner Bell Ministry lunch on Wednesdays served in the Fellowship Hall at First UMC.
- Atmos Energy Addresses Customer Bills Following Historic Winter Storms
- NETLA 2021 Hopkins County Junior Market Broiler Show Results
- Wildcats Baseball Team Still Seeking Their First Win After Two Tournament Losses Friday
- Big Late Rally Puts Lady Cats Softball Team in the Win Column at Allen Tourney Friday
- NETLA 2021 Hopkins County Junior Market Goat Show Results
- NETLA 2021 Hopkins County Junior Market Lamb Show Results