The Dinner Bell’s “Twelve Cookbooks for Christmas” giveaway on KSST continues! Eight listeners have already claimed cookbooks by being the first with the Dinner Bell trivia answers. The final four will be awarded during Christmas week. Listen for contest times to be announced by Enola Gay on the Morning Show, 6 – 9am. If you aren’t a lucky winner, you can purchase the “Feed My Sheep” Dinner Bell Cookbook at $25 per copy at the office of First United Methodist Church in Sulphur Springs and at select merchants in town. If you purchase 5 books, the sixth is free. Each cookbook sold provides for 14 meals at the weekly Dinner Bell Ministry lunch on Wednesdays served in the Fellowship Hall at First UMC.
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”