Several months ago with the demise of Northeast Texas Opportunities or NETO, quite a few rural Hopkins County residents were left without their daily meals program. In stepped the Lamar County Human Resources Council. Their Meals on Wheels, which already served a portion of Hopkins County agreed to serve those in need. Thursday morning at the Hopkins County Fire Station, several firefighters helped load gifts for the county’s Meals on Wheels clients into the vehicles of drivers who deliver their meals. I talked with Bill Collins with the Lamar County Human Resources Council.
- Trading Post for September 30, 2020
- SCU Investigators Arrested 2 Pairs Tuesday
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for Sept. 21-27, 2020
- Volleyball and Tennis on Tap This Game Day Tuesday
- Wildcats Team Tennis Topples Pine Tree in Longview, 14-5
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for Sept. 14-20, 2020