Several months ago with the demise of Northeast Texas Opportunities or NETO, quite a few rural Hopkins County residents were left without their daily meals program. In stepped the Lamar County Human Resources Council. Their Meals on Wheels, which already served a portion of Hopkins County agreed to serve those in need. Thursday morning at the Hopkins County Fire Station, several firefighters helped load gifts for the county’s Meals on Wheels clients into the vehicles of drivers who deliver their meals. I talked with Bill Collins with the Lamar County Human Resources Council.
- Data Shows Many Child Car Seats are Misused
- Fall Welding Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Blood Drive Held at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- AG: 99-Year Sentence Assessed In Hunt County Human Trafficking Case
- Jettribe Excited to be the Official Clothing & Gear Sponsor of the Water Jet World Grand Prix #1
- A&M-Commerce Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Program Earns Accreditation