Several months ago with the demise of Northeast Texas Opportunities or NETO, quite a few rural Hopkins County residents were left without their daily meals program. In stepped the Lamar County Human Resources Council. Their Meals on Wheels, which already served a portion of Hopkins County agreed to serve those in need. Thursday morning at the Hopkins County Fire Station, several firefighters helped load gifts for the county’s Meals on Wheels clients into the vehicles of drivers who deliver their meals. I talked with Bill Collins with the Lamar County Human Resources Council.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events