Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom expects inmates to move into the new County Jail perhaps as early as November 20. That will cut off the drain on the county budget from housing overflow inmates in Franklin County that been going on for years. Judge Newsom has planned a December 1 Open House for the jail. It will include tours. The jail will be inspected by the Commission of Jail Standards November 19.
- Libertarian Lou Antonelli Seeking Texas 4th Congressional District Seat
- Sept. 29 COVID-19 Update: 7 New Cases, 21 Recoveries, Update On Age Percentages
- Strides For Blue 122 On Their Walk To Dallas
- 3 Jailed On Controlled Substance Charges Monday
- Hicks: Plenty in Store For the Rest of 2020
- Putting Two and Two Together at PJC