Tammy Flemens, Treasurer of Hopkins County Salvation Army, is looking for your help with the 2015 Angel Trees. There are 385 local children on the Christmastime clothing program, from newborn through age 18. If you can make purchases of clothing, coats, shoes or blankets these children need, please select names off the trees and purchase some or all of those needs listed. Deliver them unwrapped by Dec 10 to either of the tree locations, at VF Outlet and at the bank inside Walmart, during business hours. There are also shifts available for Salvation Army Kettle bell-ringers. For details, phone 903-951-0526 or see Salvation Army on Facebook.
Home » Featured » Shifts Available for Salvation Army Kettle Bell Ringers; Angel Trees to Provide Clothing for 385 Children
- COVID Vaccine Clinics, Blood Drive Hosted At CHRISTUS’ Sulphur Springs facilities
- Although A Petition For Temporary Restraining Order, Injunction Denied, Lawsuit To Prevent Construction of Dike Solar Farm Ongoing
- Hopkins County Records – July 23, 2021
- Downtown West Redesign Proposal Features Plenty Of Water, Shade Trees, Engaging Interactive Components
- Downtown Parking Poll: Most Want a Garage
- Preparing for a Heat Wave