The Pink Snow Cone Stand on Gilmer Street will be relocating after construction began recently on a Schlotzky’s chain restaurant in Windsor Plaza. The Pink Snow Cone Stand will be relocating tomorrow November 10, 2015 to an unreleased location. It will continue business next year, marking 22 years of snow cones in Sulphur Springs, Texas.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events