The Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board bought more non-budgeted equipment to address concerns from a survey by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Systems Monday night. For the OR they bought instruments and a sterilizer and scope cleaner and approved renovation of the sterile processing department and decontamination area. They have now spent over $500,000 for CMS concerns for infection control.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021