The Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board bought more non-budgeted equipment to address concerns from a survey by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Systems Monday night. For the OR they bought instruments and a sterilizer and scope cleaner and approved renovation of the sterile processing department and decontamination area. They have now spent over $500,000 for CMS concerns for infection control.
- Oct. 26–30 Meal A Day Menu
- 27th COVID-19 Fatality Reported On Oct. 24 For Hopkins County
- Hohenberger, Brantley, Juarez Receive Top Hopkins County Stew Contest Awards
- Early Morning Disturbance Complaint Results In 2 Intoxication Arrests
- Heroin, Pills, Marijuana Found During Warrant Arrest
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of October 26, 2020