The local American Legion Chapter 66 recognized the local veterans by placing flags along the street and fence of City Cemetery on 7th St. Each flag represented any American veteran who served in any war. Boy Scout Troop 69 of FUMC did the same at Shooks Chapel Cemetery. The local Marine organization placed flags at Restlawn Cemetery.
- Dinner Bell Menu For June 23, 2021
- Meal A Day Menu For June 21-25, 2021
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis