Burger Grind on Main ST has closed its doors for good. Burger Grind continues to see success in Tyler where the restaurant was first established. Its Sulphur Springs location, however, saw little to no service in the long run. According to Burger Grind owner Dennis Moreau, the Sulphur Springs location saw only a small lunch crowd and an even smaller crowd at dinner. The Sulphur Springs location was closed and a second location is opening in Tyler. The new location will help satisfy the demand in Tyler.
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Pair Of Matches On Saturday To Even Season Record At 2-2
- Lady Cats Swept by Frisco Heritage Coyotes, 3-0
- Virtual Hearings Slated For Rezoning Of Mine, Spence Street Properties
- Deputies Arrest 2 On Felony Warrants
- Paris District Road Report for the week of Sept. 21, 2020
- 2 Men Caught With Contraband