Burger Grind on Main ST has closed its doors for good. Burger Grind continues to see success in Tyler where the restaurant was first established. Its Sulphur Springs location, however, saw little to no service in the long run. According to Burger Grind owner Dennis Moreau, the Sulphur Springs location saw only a small lunch crowd and an even smaller crowd at dinner. The Sulphur Springs location was closed and a second location is opening in Tyler. The new location will help satisfy the demand in Tyler.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow