The new Wendy’s establishment located on Industrial Drive off Interstate-30 is entering the final stages of construction. Foundation and structure have been completed, and parking remains incomplete while construction vehicles are on scene. The facade is well underway, and the Wendy’s sign was raised today, October 8. A full staff has already been hired in preparation for the opening date.
- Budget Amended To Cover Increased Costs Of Feeding Inmates At Hopkins County Jail
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center Offering Short-Term Industry Readiness Course
- Fall Enrollment at Paris Junior College
- Winnsboro Police Department Sept. 20-26, 2021 Media Report
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital: News Release September 28, 2021
- Cornhole Tourney with Cash Prize