The new Wendy’s establishment located on Industrial Drive off Interstate-30 is entering the final stages of construction. Foundation and structure have been completed, and parking remains incomplete while construction vehicles are on scene. The facade is well underway, and the Wendy’s sign was raised today, October 8. A full staff has already been hired in preparation for the opening date.
- Wildcats Baseball Team Goes 1-3 in Wylie East Tournament After Saturday Loss to Plano West
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Completes Three Win Week With 9-0 Win Over Marshall Saturday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Earns Big District Win on the Road 6-0 at Marshall Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Wraps Up Successful Canton Tournament With Win over Canton on Saturday
- Airplanes & Coffee At Sulphur Springs Municipal Airport
- Dorothy Elizabeth (Bruton) Davis