A body of a 68-year old Sulphur Springs man was found floating in a swimming pool at his home located in the 100 block of Cedar Springs Boulevard Monday night. The deceased has been identified as William Gene Alley. He found found by his wife who called first responders. EMS personnel attempted CPR but were not able to revive the man. Justice of the Peace Brad Cummings pronounced the man dead at Hopkins County Memorial Hospital at 10:40 p.m. Monday. JP Cummings ordered an autopsy from American Forensics in Dallas.
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled