A body of a 68-year old Sulphur Springs man was found floating in a swimming pool at his home located in the 100 block of Cedar Springs Boulevard Monday night. The deceased has been identified as William Gene Alley. He found found by his wife who called first responders. EMS personnel attempted CPR but were not able to revive the man. Justice of the Peace Brad Cummings pronounced the man dead at Hopkins County Memorial Hospital at 10:40 p.m. Monday. JP Cummings ordered an autopsy from American Forensics in Dallas.
- Trading Post for September 16, 2021
- Lady Cats Golf Fall Schedule Finalized
- Goodson Sentenced To 25 Years For Failure to Appear, 10 Years On Felony DWI Conviction
- From the White House to Texas A&M University-Commerce: Alumnus Makes “Historic” Gift
- 2021 Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament Registration Forms Mailed for the October 16 Tourney
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Sentenced On One Sexual Assault Charge Each