A body of a 68-year old Sulphur Springs man was found floating in a swimming pool at his home located in the 100 block of Cedar Springs Boulevard Monday night. The deceased has been identified as William Gene Alley. He found found by his wife who called first responders. EMS personnel attempted CPR but were not able to revive the man. Justice of the Peace Brad Cummings pronounced the man dead at Hopkins County Memorial Hospital at 10:40 p.m. Monday. JP Cummings ordered an autopsy from American Forensics in Dallas.
- Wildcats Baseball Team Goes 1-3 in Wylie East Tournament After Saturday Loss to Plano West
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Completes Three Win Week With 9-0 Win Over Marshall Saturday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Earns Big District Win on the Road 6-0 at Marshall Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Wraps Up Successful Canton Tournament With Win over Canton on Saturday
- Airplanes & Coffee At Sulphur Springs Municipal Airport
- Dorothy Elizabeth (Bruton) Davis