A body of a 68-year old Sulphur Springs man was found floating in a swimming pool at his home located in the 100 block of Cedar Springs Boulevard Monday night. The deceased has been identified as William Gene Alley. He found found by his wife who called first responders. EMS personnel attempted CPR but were not able to revive the man. Justice of the Peace Brad Cummings pronounced the man dead at Hopkins County Memorial Hospital at 10:40 p.m. Monday. JP Cummings ordered an autopsy from American Forensics in Dallas.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Saturday Is More Than Just Steak
- TDI Notice For Consumers With FedNat Insurance Policies
- Trading Post for September 28, 2022
- Meet & Greet Rally Hosted For Mike Collier, Democratic Candidate For Lt. Governor
- Memorial for Dwayne Grimes
- Tickets For 53rd Annual Hopkins County Stew Festival Now On Sale For $8 Each Or 4 For $28