Surrendered Sportsmen is a group that mixes the love of hunting and the great outdoors with religious faith. The group, about four years old, will be returning to the Hopkins County Civic Center for its second annual family friendly Outdoor Expo on Saturday, September 19 beginning at 6:30 p.m. Thousands of dollars in prizes will be given out including 25 guns and hunts for hogs, whitetail deer, birds, ducks and elk.
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021
- Wildcats Basketball, Lady Cats Basketball and Lady Cats Volleyball Begin The Edge Monday
- Wildcats 7 on 7 Football Team is at State Qualifier Tournament in Tyler Saturday