August was another sub-par month for rainfall in Sulphur Springs, the third straight month in a row. Average August rainfall is 2.35 inches and Sulphur Springs got 1.12 inches of rain last month. Still the city rainfall total remains 5.10 inches above normal due to the very wet first five months of the year. Average rainfall for the first eight months of the year is 29.90 inches and the city has received 35 inches of rain this year.
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”
- Love Oldies? Consider the Atomic Prom
- Trading Post for September 24, 2021