August was another sub-par month for rainfall in Sulphur Springs, the third straight month in a row. Average August rainfall is 2.35 inches and Sulphur Springs got 1.12 inches of rain last month. Still the city rainfall total remains 5.10 inches above normal due to the very wet first five months of the year. Average rainfall for the first eight months of the year is 29.90 inches and the city has received 35 inches of rain this year.
- Street Improvement Program, Concessionaire Services Highlight March 2 Sulphur Springs City Council Agenda
- Slaton Proposes Bills To Protect Historic Monuments, Prohibit Gender Reassignment Surgery Or Transitioning For Children
- North Hopkins ISD Superintendent Resigns To Accept Administrative Post At Ennis ISD
- Sulphur Springs ISD Employees Will Receive Pay, Some At Premium, For Days School Was Closed Due To Weather
- Lorraine Julianna Bradley
- Charles Edgar Aiken