The city of Sulphur Springs received only .19 inches of rain during the arid month of July. The city gets 3.22 inches of rain during an average July. Still because of a very wet first five months of the year, the city remains 6.33 inches of rain ahead of average after the first seven months of 2015. Sulphur Springs has received 33.88 inches of rain so far this year and the average is 27.55 inches. July was the second straight month with below average rainfall after five opening months with more than average precipitation. We usually get 2.35 inches of rain in August.
- Sulphur Springs Man Allegedly Evaded Police At High Rate Of Speed Through Residential Area
- SSHS Law Enforcement, Forensic Science Classes Test Skills At Mock Trial
- Three Wildcats Qualify for State Powerlifting Meet, Second Lady Cat Also Going to State
- Wildcats Track Team Takes First at Royse City Meet and Lady Cats are Third
- Trading Post for March 5, 2021
- North Hopkins and Como-Pickton Baseball Game Ends in 3-3 Tie Due to Rain Friday