The city of Sulphur Springs received only .19 inches of rain during the arid month of July. The city gets 3.22 inches of rain during an average July. Still because of a very wet first five months of the year, the city remains 6.33 inches of rain ahead of average after the first seven months of 2015. Sulphur Springs has received 33.88 inches of rain so far this year and the average is 27.55 inches. July was the second straight month with below average rainfall after five opening months with more than average precipitation. We usually get 2.35 inches of rain in August.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- 5 Booked Into Hopkins County Jail On Controlled Substance Charges
- Obituary — Patricia Sparkman Plunkett
- Hopkins County United Way 2022-2023 Campaign Off To Great Start
- Pursuit Of Stolen Vehicle Spans 2 Counties Concludes With Collision
- Friends of the Rains County Public Library BOOK SALE
- Volleyball Hits the Road Again Friday To End First Half of District Play