Hopkins County Chief Investigator Lews Tatum seeks the public’s assistance in finding Lee Jones. Mr. Jones is diabetic and has Alzheimers. He was reported missing from County Road 1180. As soon as appropriate medical information is secured, Ron Lowrie, Communications Director for the Hopkins County Sheriff’s office will be able to issue a statewide Silver alert. If you see Mr. Jones, call Hopkins County Sheriffs Office.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Man Arrested For Stealing Vehicle From Arkansas
- Sulphur Springs Man Arrested On DWI With 22-Month-Old In SUV
- CHRISTUS Offers Comprehensive Inpatient Rehab, Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Commissioners Court Approve “Rules, Conduct and Decorum At Meetings” Policy
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – Sept. 19-25, 2022
- Meal A Day Menu – Sept. 27-30, 2022