The Dinner Bell at FUMC has been operating for 3 years and has served over 18,000 meals. Judy Gilreath tells us that they serve 120 meals each Wednesday. Although there is no charge for the meal, they gladly accept donations. Wednesday July 1, 2015, a big boost donation of 500 dollars was given to The Dinner Bell at FUMC by the Sulphur Springs Corvette Club. Pictured in the photo (l-r) Tim Gee, Nancy Rooks, Judy Gilreath, Roy McCasland, David Johnson, and Jerry Voss.
- Dinner Bell Menu for January 20, 2021
- Michigan Man Reportedly Struck, Killed By Cumby Police Vehicle On I-30 Service Road
- Annual Chamber Golf Tournament Planned For April 9
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Solid Home District Win Against Marshall, 56-40 Tuesday
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Wins Big District Road Game Tuesday At Marshall To Enhance Playoff Chances
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Team Uses Strong Start To Top Sulphur Bluff, 69-45 Tuesday