The Sulphur Springs Police Department was alerted Saturday morning to a man flashing a badge, claiming to be a peace officer and taking money and belongings from several people as part of what he said was a criminal investigation. The incident happened at a Shannon Road veterinary clinic. When officers arrived, the man was gone.
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court Sept. 27, 2021, Regular Meeting Agenda
- Meal A Day Menu For Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2021
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions