The Sulphur Springs Police Department was alerted Saturday morning to a man flashing a badge, claiming to be a peace officer and taking money and belongings from several people as part of what he said was a criminal investigation. The incident happened at a Shannon Road veterinary clinic. When officers arrived, the man was gone.
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball and Wildcats Soccer on This Tuesday Game Day
- NETBIO January 15 Sale
- Paris Junior College Welding Program
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Will Be Scheduling COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Starting Jan. 19
- Blood Drive Scheduled Jan. 30 At CHRISTUS Mother Frances-Hospital-Sulphur Springs
- Man Arrested On Dallas County Aggravated Assault Warrant