The Sulphur Springs Police Department was alerted Saturday morning to a man flashing a badge, claiming to be a peace officer and taking money and belongings from several people as part of what he said was a criminal investigation. The incident happened at a Shannon Road veterinary clinic. When officers arrived, the man was gone.
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding