This year’s Relay For Life event Friday night through Saturday morning raised a little over $42,000 for the American Cancer Society. Event Chair Amber Henry said funds are expected to continue to come in through August. Twenty-five to 28 teams participated. Although close to 400 participants signed up for the event on-line, Ms. Henry said a lot more people than that were in attendance. For the most part, the rain held off during the event.
- AG: 99-Year Sentence Assessed In Hunt County Human Trafficking Case
- Jettribe Excited to be the Official Clothing & Gear Sponsor of the Water Jet World Grand Prix #1
- A&M-Commerce Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Program Earns Accreditation
- Donald Paul Anderson
- 3 Additional Hopkins County Residents Confirmed To Have Died From COVID
- TWC: Program Offers Free Child Care To Assist Parents Employed In Service Industry