Crews are working into the night to clear trees on Jackson St near Hopkins County Memorial Hospital and restore full power to the hospital. Oncor crews are making every effort to restore power as quickly as possible. Although the hospital is utilizing a back up generator, which is working well, hospital staff would feel more comfortable with full power from Oncor. Some glitches in the hospital system, such as the regular phone system, have been reported. The 9-1-1 system has been in full operation since the storm. Oncor projects full power to be restored before morning.
- Award Recipients Announced in the 2020 “Help a Child” Benefit
- Bert Lee
- Drive-Thru Flu Clinics Offered Oct. 22, Oct. 27 For All Ages
- Oct. 19 Hopkins County COVID-19 Update: 77 New Cases, 61 Recoveries, 5 Additional Nursing Home Deaths
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Found A Lot To Like In Friday Win Over Hallsville
- Lady Cats Cross Country Wins Commerce Invitational Meet Saturday With Wildcats Placing Third