Crews are working into the night to clear trees on Jackson St near Hopkins County Memorial Hospital and restore full power to the hospital. Oncor crews are making every effort to restore power as quickly as possible. Although the hospital is utilizing a back up generator, which is working well, hospital staff would feel more comfortable with full power from Oncor. Some glitches in the hospital system, such as the regular phone system, have been reported. The 9-1-1 system has been in full operation since the storm. Oncor projects full power to be restored before morning.
- Chamber Connection – September 22, 2021: Jay Hodge Chevrolet is Hosting Their First Business Before Hours Networking Event
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Goes to the State Fair
- 2021 John Chester Dutch-Oven Cook-off and Indian Summer Day is October 2 in Heritage Park
- Thirteen Men Arrested On Felony Warrants Over Past Week By Local Authorities
- 2021 New Landowner Program Series: Pond Management
- Final Public Hearings For Budget, Tax Rate, Master Fee Schedule To Be Held At 7:30 p.m. City Council Meeting