The annual Sunrise Market, described as a traditional farmers market, returns to Celebration Plaza this Saturday from 8 a.m. until noon. City of Sulphur Springs Community Development Director Shane Shepard says Sunrise Market will be offering locally grown agriculture products every Saturday through October. Shepard says any local agriculture producers are welcome.
- Oct. 19 Hopkins County COVID-19 Update: 77 New Cases, 61 Recoveries, 5 Additional Nursing Home Deaths
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Found A Lot To Like In Friday Win Over Hallsville
- Lady Cats Cross Country Wins Commerce Invitational Meet Saturday With Wildcats Placing Third
- Wildcats Varsity Football Home Game Against Ennis Friday Is Postponed
- TxDOT Paris District Road Report For The Week Of Oct. 19, 2020
- Wood County Voters Reported Ballot Issue For Yantis ISD Trustees Election