In hopes of being included in a pilot voting project by the Texas Secretary of State, Hopkins County government is holding some meetings. The project would allow county voters to cast a ballot at any polling place in the county on election day. It would also allow the county to reduce polling sites, perhaps from 21 to 14. County Judge Robert Newsom hopes rural schools choose to be polling sites.
- Como-Pickton Junior High Receives Exxon Mobil Grant
- Austin Academic Center Hosts Commencement For Class of 2022
- Trading Post for May 24, 2022
- Send Off Planned June 9 To Recognize Area Veterans On Honor Flight DFW
- Arbala Home Coming and Cemetery Meeting
- North Hopkins Cemetery Association Memorial Day Service 2022