Phyllis S. Beaver, 91, of Sulphur Springs, TX passed into eternity at her home on April 2, 2015. Local family members left to grieve her loss include daughter Linda Young and husband William, granddaughter Kristen Segar and husband Michael; and grandson Jess Young. Following cremation under the direction of West Oaks Funeral Home, a family visitation in Mason City, IA and a family graveside service at the Fort Snelling National Cemetery in St. Paul, MN will be held.
- A Lunch & Learn With Slaton, Hall, Part of 87th Legislature’s Town Hall Visits
- Trading Post for September 16, 2021
- Lady Cats Golf Fall Schedule Finalized
- Goodson Sentenced To 25 Years For Failure to Appear, 10 Years On Felony DWI Conviction
- From the White House to Texas A&M University-Commerce: Alumnus Makes “Historic” Gift
- 2021 Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament Registration Forms Mailed for the October 16 Tourney