Phyllis S. Beaver, 91, of Sulphur Springs, TX passed into eternity at her home on April 2, 2015. Local family members left to grieve her loss include daughter Linda Young and husband William, granddaughter Kristen Segar and husband Michael; and grandson Jess Young. Following cremation under the direction of West Oaks Funeral Home, a family visitation in Mason City, IA and a family graveside service at the Fort Snelling National Cemetery in St. Paul, MN will be held.
School Start Countdown
- Chamber Connection – Aug. 10: Learn More About Stew Contest At Stewcombers Meeting
- Surviving Drought Requires Planning
- School Begins … In Hopkins County, Yantis
- SSISD Hosting Meet The Teacher, Other Activities To Help Students Get Ready For New School Year
- Consumer Alert: Scammer Posing As TDI Employee
- Loren G. Seely