Memorial service for Paul Sisk, 59, of Emory will be Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 3:00pm at Believers’ Baptist Church in Emory. Jimmy Jarrett will officiate. Mr. Sisk died on April, 6, 2015 at his residence. He was born on August 18, 1955 to Lynn and Betty Jane Williams Sisk. He retired from Rains County Road and Bridge. At the time of his death, he worked for Wood County Road and Bridge. Survivors: Son: Paul Trent Sisk (Lindsey) of Emory, Sister: Thelma Sisk of Sulphur Springs, Brother: Gary Sisk of New Orleans, LA Grandchildren: Carter Sisk, Grayson Sisk Numerous other loving family members including Justin Sisk, Melanie Sisk, Eddie Sisk, Robin Sisk Knight, Courtney Sisk, Travis Sisk, Teresa Sisk Philips, Tony Sisk, Rhonda Sisk, Billy Brimer, Billy Lee Brimer, Buddy Brimer, Sherry Brimer Smith, Bobby Brimer and Brandon Brimer. Preceded in death by: Parents; Grandson: Paul Holden Sisk; Brothers: Kenneth Sisk, Louis Sisk and Earl Sisk; Sisters: Betty Louise Sisk and Mary Sue Brimer.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021