The Midnight Riders Motorcycle Club in Sulphur Springs is having its’ second annual Illness Rally Saturday, May 2 from 10 a.m. until midnight at Highwayman Ink on Highway 19 South. Funds raised will benefit Trina Hill, a mother and wife who is battling cervical cancer. Midnight Riders First Lt. Terry Pearce says the rally will be a family event with live bands, bike games, food vendors and other vendors.
- Volunteers Needed For Texas CARES, COVID-19 Serological Testing, Survey Program
- Trading Post for October 19, 2020
- Como Pickton FFA Stew n Auction Postponed til 2021
- Chili for a Chilly Morning at the Help a Child Benefit
- Sulphur Springs ISD Board To Appoint Head Start Policy Council Rep, Consider Renewing Legal Contract
- Oct. 19-23 Meal A Day Menu