The Midnight Riders Motorcycle Club in Sulphur Springs is having its’ second annual Illness Rally Saturday, May 2 from 10 a.m. until midnight at Highwayman Ink on Highway 19 South. Funds raised will benefit Trina Hill, a mother and wife who is battling cervical cancer. Midnight Riders First Lt. Terry Pearce says the rally will be a family event with live bands, bike games, food vendors and other vendors.
Countdown to Eclipse 2024
Information on the Eclipse
- AAA States That The Deadliest 100 Days For Teen Drivers Has Begun
- Make A Splash This Summer At Cooper Lake State Park -Celebrating 100 Years Of Texas State Parks!
- Cars Registered In Texas After 2025 Will No Longer Need To Pass A Safety Inspection, But Owners Will Still Pay The Fee
- No Driving Licence Stop Lands Two in Jail
- Upcoming Athletic Camps at Paris Junior College
- East End Alliance Summer Camp for Kids 2023