The Midnight Riders Motorcycle Club in Sulphur Springs is having its’ second annual Illness Rally Saturday, May 2 from 10 a.m. until midnight at Highwayman Ink on Highway 19 South. Funds raised will benefit Trina Hill, a mother and wife who is battling cervical cancer. Midnight Riders First Lt. Terry Pearce says the rally will be a family event with live bands, bike games, food vendors and other vendors.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events