A 20-year old Sulphur Springs man and an 18-year old Sulphur Springs woman were arrested just before 12:30 a.m. Thursday for breaking into two vehicles outside a residence on Reservoir Street. The homeowner apparently scared them off by discharging a firearm. Sgt. Matt Glenn arrested the pair in the 200 block of Craig Street, near the break-in site. A vehicle the two had been in earlier was seized in Coleman Park near Imagination Mountain. Antun Dishawn Walton and Vanesa Maria Tellez were charged with two counts of burglary of a motor vehicle before Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer who set bond on each at $10,000 per count.
- Travel Tuesday: Vegas Is OPEN, And Crowded
- Soil Solarization: Take Advantage of Summer Heat, by Mario Villarino
- CHRISTUS Offers Cardiac Calcium Scoring, COVID Vaccines, Neurology, Neuromuscular Specialists
- 2021 Juneteenth Celebration Enjoyed by All Ages!
- 5 Jailed On Felony Charges
- 5 Traffic Stops Result In Possession and Related Arrests