Local historian John Sellers is offering his History by Foot program Saturday 10:45 a.m. only! Tickets are $10 and are available at Alliance Bank and City National Bank downtown. Sellers plans a walk down Main Street featuring sites of an old federal stockade, springs and the old Coke plant, plus Connally Street and more.
School Start Countdown
- Chamber Connection – Aug. 10: Learn More About Stew Contest At Stewcombers Meeting
- Surviving Drought Requires Planning
- School Begins … In Hopkins County, Yantis
- SSISD Hosting Meet The Teacher, Other Activities To Help Students Get Ready For New School Year
- Consumer Alert: Scammer Posing As TDI Employee
- Loren G. Seely