Local historian John Sellers is offering his History by Foot program Saturday 10:45 a.m. only! Tickets are $10 and are available at Alliance Bank and City National Bank downtown. Sellers plans a walk down Main Street featuring sites of an old federal stockade, springs and the old Coke plant, plus Connally Street and more.
- Oct. 27 COVID-19 Update: 18 New Cases, 199 Active Cases
- Wildcats Team Tennis Season Ends With Bi-District Loss At End Of A Very Long Day
- Lady Cats Win Seventh Straight, Dominating District Foe 3-0
- Lady Cats Cross Country Wins First Ever District Championship and Wildcats Are 4th at Mount Pleasant Monday
- Now is a Perfect Time to Add a New Tree or a Grouping of Shrubs to the Landscape by Mario Villarino
- Tree Webs Not Just for Halloween From Hopkins County Master Gardeners October 26, 2020