The Sulphur Springs Rotary Club held the 2nd annual “Claws for a Cause” Crawfish Boil on April 25, 2015. The event took place from 5pm to 10pm, and featured live music. The proceeds from the “all you can eat crawfish and fixins” will go to benefit local charities.
- Award Recipients Announced in the 2020 “Help a Child” Benefit
- Bert Lee
- Drive-Thru Flu Clinics Offered Oct. 22, Oct. 27 For All Ages
- Oct. 19 Hopkins County COVID-19 Update: 77 New Cases, 61 Recoveries, 5 Additional Nursing Home Deaths
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Found A Lot To Like In Friday Win Over Hallsville
- Lady Cats Cross Country Wins Commerce Invitational Meet Saturday With Wildcats Placing Third